32,19€ Taxes included
- International wine shipping by Cargowine.
- EU, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Hong-Kong and South Korea. Other destinations please contact us.
- Direct from the cellar to your home address.
- Calculate the transport cost in the cart or check the Cargowine transport rates clicking here.
Small family-run winery from Penedès founded in 1927
At Cava Guilera we only produce long aging cavas: Reserva and Gran Reserva. They are all graceful, harmonious, smart and versatile. With a fine bubble that delicately explodes on the palate and fruit-driven flavours that grow in intensity with the aging. Enjoy them eating or by the glass.
Brut Nature Gran Reserva
- Sugar: Brut Nature [no sugar added]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [vintage 2006]
- Varieties: xarel·lo, macabeu and parellada
- Vintage and disgorging date in the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
Decanter World Wine Awards and Vinari Awards
- Gold medal in the Vinari Awards 2021 Sparkling +60 months 
- Silver & 91 points Decanter World Wine Awards 2021 [vintage 2006]
- 9.59 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2006]
- Bronze in the Vinari Awards 2019 Sparkling Great Vinatges 
- Gold medal & 95 points IWC International Wine Challenge 
- Silver medal & 91 points in the Decanter World Wide Awards 
- Bronze in the Vinari Awards 2018 Sparkling Great Vintages 
- 9.57 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2006]
Orchestral cava and superlative moment
It is our most daring cava and we created it in order to explore the limits of cava: velvet acidity, mature fruit, sherry flavours and hipnotic and super long aftertaste. It is an extreme Gran Reserva cava: corpulent, orchestral and bold. Ideal with powerful flavours, deep conversations and retreat moments. This cava needs time.
Haute couture dress: Sonia Ciriza and Miguel Ayesa
- Sustainable cava bottle Veralia 835 grams
- Ecological foil Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Label Big Bang with multi-awarded braille Zekogram
The Vintacap Absolute Green Line foils are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
The Zekogram braille is an absolutely innovative design element that was invented in Barcelona in 2013. Beyond the traditional system of reading and writing for blind people, inclusive braille Zekogram offers us an artistic experience. It plays with light, color, shape, texture and composition. And the result is a modern, attractive and accessible language for everyone. The Zekogram braille won 2 Liderpack Awards and 1 World Packaging Award WPO 2016.
Time allows such longed for to hatch –only– when it is time.
Isidre Guilera made the first Cava Guilera bottles in 1927, when Maria Sardà and himself worked as farmers at Can Batlle. Isidre was a self-taught man and made a few bottles secretly. Six years later they decided to buy the Ca l’Artigas farmhouse, our current location. It was a risky move indeed but one that proved to be a success, as we have already celebrated our 90th Anniversary. The result of a great harvest and even greater patience, this long aging cava expresses our very essence: intuition, experience, passion and resistance. Time allows such longed for to hatch -only- when it is time. Perseverance, faith and knowing when it has arrived! The moment. The label represents the foundational big bang moment of Cava Guilera and the sherry eclosion that we are searching with this Gran Reserva cava.