11,74€ Taxes included
- International wine shipping by Cargowine.
EU, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Hong-Kong and South Korea. Other destinations please contact us.
- Direct from the cellar to your home address.
Calculate the transport cost in the cart or check the Cargowine transport rates clicking here.
Small family-run winery from Penedès founded in 1927
At Cava Guilera we only produce long aging cavas: Reserva and Gran Reserva. They are all graceful, harmonious, smart and versatile. With a fine bubble that delicately explodes on the palate and fruit-driven flavours that grow in intensity with the aging. Enjoy them eating or by the glass.
Brut Nature Gran Reserva
- Sugar: Brut Nature [no sugar added]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [vintage 2013]
- Varieties: xarel·lo, macabeu and parellada
- Vintage and disgorging date on the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
Best cava and sparkling in the Vinari Awards 2018
- 9.49 points at Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2010]
- 9.53 points at Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2010]
- Gran Vinari Escumós 2018 Best Cava & Sparkling [vintage 2009]
- Gold Vinari 2018 Best Wine from DO Cava [vintage 2009]
- Gold Vinari 2018 Best Sparkling Great Vinatges [vintage 2009]
Elegant cava and gastronomic moment
It is the first Gran Reserva cava we made. Fine and integrated bubbles, mature fruit and toasty notes, body and long finish. We like to say that it is an all-terrain cava: for its unbeatable quality price value and because it pairs with almost everything: baked fish, red meat, grilled vegetables, rice and paella, traditional and creative cuisine… It is an elegant, serious and easy to understand cava. With a special halo, that of the great classics, who never die.
- Sustainable cava bottle Veralia 835 grams
- Ecological foil Vintacap Absolute Green Line
The Vintacap Absolute Green Line foils are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
Friends, customers, collaborators and visitants… thank you very much!
This cava is very important to us. Not only because it has given us one of the most exciting moments in our history [vintage 2009 multi-awarded at #vinari18] but because it is the first Gran Reserva cava we made. At Cava Guilera we do not have amnesia: we know who we are and where we come from. And for this reason, we would like to make a cava tribute to you. Without your word of mouth, we wouldn’t be here today. And without our passion for a well-done job, we wouldn’t be here either. We feel that together we form a kind of team. Together we help value-added projects prosper and settle in : ]