17,52€ Taxes included
- International wine shipping by Cargowine.
UE, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Hong-Kong and South Korea. Other destinations please contact us.
- Direct from the cellar to your home address.
Calculate the transport cost in the cart or check the Cargowine transport rates clicking here.
Small family-run winery from Penedès founded in 1927
At Cava Guilera we only produce long aging cavas: Reserva and Gran Reserva. They are all graceful, harmonious, smart and versatile. With a fine bubble that delicately explodes on the palate and fruit-driven flavours that grow in intensity with the aging. Enjoy them eating or by the glass.
Brut Nature Gran Reserva
- Sugar: Brut Nature [no sugar added]
- Aging: Gran Reserva 
- Varieties: monovarietal 100% xarel·lo
- Vintage and disgorging date on the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
Decanter World Wine Awards and Vinari Awards
- Bronze & 89 points Decanter World Wine Awards 2021 [vintage 2012]
- 9.50 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2012]
- Gold Vinari Award 2019 Best Sparkling Old Vintages [vintage 2012]
- Silver Vinari Award 2019 Wines from DO Cava [vintage 2012]
- 9.27 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2012]
- 92 points Pedro Ballesteros MW & Decanter 2018 [vintage 2012]
Citric or peachy… always fantastic!
Monovarietal cava 100% xarel·lo. Fresh, fruity and smart. Fine and delicate bubbles, green apple and citrus aromas and flavours, long finish and a bitter touch in the end. Whether you like it or not, this Gran Reserva cava represents the essence of the xarel·lo grape. Absolutely gastronomic and versatile, you can enjoy it by the glass, with the appetiser or a gourmet meal. Ideal with cheese, fish and sea food.
Haute Couture Label: El Dimitry
- Sustainable cava bottle Veralia 835 grams
- Ecological foil Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Cava Nimph label illustrated by the artist El Dimitry
The Vintacap Absolute Green Line foils are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
Women and Xarel·lo
2018 was a kind of turning point for women and we decided to feminise our most important grape to celebrate it. At Cava Guilera we believe that the prosperity of Cava and Penedès should be based on the uniqueness of xarel·lo and the singularity of our Mediterranean landscapes. And the two monovarietals that we are presenting want to focus on this idea.
THE FABULOUS XAREL·LAS
Guilera Xarel·la explains the story of two cava nymphs that live among vineyards from Penedès. They are sisters and what they enjoy the most is going out and socialising cava!