12,85€ Taxes included
- International wine shipping by Cargowine.
EU, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Hong-Kong and South Korea. Other destinations please contact us.
- Direct from the cellar to your home address.
Calculate the transport cost in the cart or check the Cargowine transport rates clicking here.
Small family-run winery from Penedès founded in 1927
At Cava Guilera we only produce long aging cavas: Reserva and Gran Reserva. They are all graceful, harmonious, smart and versatile. With a fine bubble that delicately explodes on the palate and fruit-driven flavours that grow in intensity with the aging. Enjoy them eating or by the glass.
Brut Gran Reserva
- Sugar: Brut [8 gr/l.]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [vintage 2014]
- Varieties: monovarietal 100% xarel·lo
- Vintage and disgorging in the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
Decanter World Wine Awards and Vinari Awards
- Silver & 92 points Decanter World Wine Awards 2021 [vintage 2014]
- Silver Vinari Award 2020 Sparkling Great Vintages [vintage 2014]
- 9.65 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2014]
- Silver & 90 points Decanter World Wide Awards 2019 [vintage 2014]
- Bronze & 86 points IWC International Wine Challenge 2019 
- 9.63 points in the Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2014]
Citric or peachy… always fantastic!
Monovarietal cava 100% xarel·lo. Fresh, fruity, casual and fancy. Fine and funny bubbles, peachy aromas and flavours and smooth and surrounding body. It is a super Gran Reserva cava: versatile, gastronomic and smiling. Ideal by the glass in a sunny terrace & great to pamper meals and friends.
Haute Couture Label: El Dimitry
- Sustainable cava bottle Veralia 835 grams
- Ecological foil Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Label The Cava Nimph illustrated by El Dimitry
The Vintacap Absolute Green Line foils are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
Women and Xarel·lo
2018 was a kind of turning point for women and we decided to feminise our most important grape to celebrate it. At Cava Guilera we believe that the prosperity of Cava and Penedès should be based on the uniqueness of xarel·lo and the singularity of our mediterranean landscapes. And the two monovarietals that we are presenting want to focus on this idea.
THE FABULOUS XAREL·LAS
Guilera Xarel·la explains the story of two cava nymphs, red xarel·la and green xarel·la, who live among vineyards from Penedès. They are sisters and what they enjoy the most is going out and socialising cava!