7,48€ Taxes included
- International wine shipping by Cargowine.
EU, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Japan, Hong-Kong and South Korea. Other destinations please contact us.
- Direct from the cellar to your home address.
Calculate the transport cost in the cart or check the Cargowine transport rates clicking here.
Small family-run winery from Penedès founded in 1927
At Cava Guilera we only produce long aging cavas: Reserva and Gran Reserva. They are all graceful, harmonious, smart and versatile. With a fine bubble that delicately explodes on the palate and fruit-driven flavours that grow in intensity with the aging. Enjoy them eating or by the glass.
Semi Seco Reserva
- Sugar: Semi Seco [35 gr/l.]
- Aging: Reserva [vintage 2019]
- Varieties: xarel·lo, macabeu and parellada
- Disgorging date and vintage in the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 4 – 5ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
Sweet cava and dessert moment
This cava belongs to the Reserva Cava Trilogy: Brut Nature Reserva, Brut Reserva and Semi Seco Reserva. Our youngest white cavas, with a traditional blend of xarel·lo, macabeu and parellada and a minimum of two years of aging in the bottle, with the lees. The Guilera Semi Seco Reserva is a fine cava, with clean aromas and fresh fruit flavours. Sweet and balanced, not oversweet, this reserva cava is ideal with the dessert.
Haute Couture Label: Ciara Quilty Harper
- Ecological foil Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Vineyard label from the trilogy: vineyard – cellar – toast
The Absolute Green Line foils are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
The uncertainty of the blank canvas
The new cava trilogy Guilera Reserva represents the uncertainty of the blank canvas and the thrill of the trip. That subtle and delicious mixture of excitement and nerves in front of an adventure that is about to start. We have represented this energy through three young female artists, with strong attitude and clear ideas as well. Each of them has focused on a different moment in the cava making process: the vineyard, the cellar and the toast.
THE VINEYARD Ciara Quilty Harper
THE CELLAR Anna-Lina Mattar
THE TOAST Paula Gallardo