The cavasfera experience is an opportunity to rediscover the landscapes of the Penedès wine region and the traditional process of making cava. All in a very warm and close tone, because at Cava Guilera we don’t only sell cava, we make cava culture as well. Cava Guilera is a small family-run winery from Penedès, founded in 1927. We only produce long aging cavas, Reserva and Gran Reserva, and we place a lot of emphasis on the responsible management of the landscape. That is why we have created a rural, ecological and dryland garden around the winery. So that you can enjoy our aging cavas while breathing the stillness of our Mediterranean landscapes.
The concept of cavasfera comes from the poetic documentary Cavasfera: a life among vineyards from Penedès – link youtube. The documentary, that was awarded in the FIC – CAT festival 2013, shows the tasks in the vineyard and the winery through the reflections of Pere Guilera. Pere Guilera, the vine plant man with long roots, has the wisdom of the vine grower and is a small cava businessman as well. His commitment has always been to leave Penedès better than he had found it. And during all these years he has worked for the prosperity of the sector and the winery in equal parts. The goal of the cavasfera experience is learning something new and above all… enjoy. Make your booking now!
Cavasfera is the pleasure of listening when someone loves and believes in what he does. If you like our mood, come to visit us! In order to adapt to the different realities of our visitors, we have designed two cava tasting options: original cava tasting and delicatessen cava tasting.
Winery tour content
- Vineyard and family-run winery tour with Pere Guilera.
- Charming cava tasting in our terraces among vineyards.
- Original cava tasting: 2 cavas, Reserva or Gran Reserva.
- Delicatessen cava tasting: 4 Gran Reserva cavas and 3 cheeses.
- Children: fruit juice and handmade game memory ikudif 5230-B.
Winery tour booking
- From Tuesday to Saturday.
- Lenght: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm.
- Groups: 2 – 12 people.
- Languages: catalan and spanish.
- French tours please contact us.
- Click here to book the tour.
Winery tour prices
- Underage 5 – 17 years old: 5€
- Winery tour and original cava tasting: 15€
- Winery tour and delicatessen cava tasting: 35€
Join the cultural and sustainable tourism and come by train! We have a renfe train station 10 minutes walk from the winery. Renfe R4 [Manresa – Sant Vicenç de Calders]. Train station: Lavern Subirats. If you come by train we will deliver cava for free, minimum 6 bottles, only iberian peninsula. You can check the train timetable here.
Thank you very much for your interest and hope to see you soon, the Guilera team. Pere, Jordi and Marta Guilera : ]