Auteur wine tourism by Pere and Marta Guilera: The pleasure of listening when someone loves & belive in what he does.
The aim of this experience is to cultivate cava and the landscape, and above all, to enjoy! Do you want to blend in with our Mediterranean landscapes? Do you want to know the cava making process? Do you want to rediscover the immense versatility of long-aged cavas? If your body tells you: yes yes yes… make your reservation now! Pere speaks catalan, spanish and some french. And his daughter Marta, English.
The concept of cavasfera comes from the documentary Cavasfera: A life between vines in el Penedès. Filmed in Cava Guilera in 2011, presented in society in 2012 and awarded at the FIC-CAT Festival 2013. The documentary shows the work in the vineyard and the cellar through the reflections of Pere Guilera, current president and third generation of Cava Guilera. It is an original work by Jordi Canchales, LA FATXENDA.
- Mediterranean vineyards 100% sustainable
- Small family-run winery & long aging cavas
- Tasting 4 cavas Reserva and Gran Reserva
- Tasting 3 delicatessen cheeses Xerigots
- Price per person: 25€
- Lenght: 90 minutes – 2h
- Groups: maximum 8 adults
- Include: tour + 4 cavas + 3 cheeses
- Leads the experience: Pere and Marta Guilera
- Languages: catalan, spanish, English and french
- Sessions: from Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30 am
- Bookings: martaguilera[@]cavaguilera.com
We have a renfe train station 10 minutes walk from the winery. If you join the sustainable and cultural tourism and come by train, we will deliver your cava at your home address for free. Minimum 6 bottles, only in the Iberian Peninsula.