30,66€ Taxes included
Calm moment ··· [160 meses] ··· something different
- Sugar: Brut Nature [no sugar addition]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [160 months]
- Varieties: Xarel·lo – Macabeu – Parellada
- Vintage: 2006
- Disgorging date in the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
- 9.59 points Guia Vins Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2006]
- Bronze Vinari 2019 Sparkling Great Vinatges 
- Gold & 95 points IWC International Wine Challenge 
- Silver Decanter World Wide Awards – 91 points 
- Bronze Medal in the Vinari Awards 2018 [vintage 2006]
- 9.57 points in the Guia Vins Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2006]
- Multiorgasmic – Agenda vins catalans 2019 [vintage 2006]
- 90 points in Guía Peñín 2019 [vintage 2006]
- 95 points in Decantalo [vintage 2005]
- 9.68 points in the Guia Vins Catalunya 2018 [vintage 2005]
- Bronze Medal in the Vinari Awards 2014 [vintage 2004]
It is our most daring premium cava. We explore the limits of cava: velvet acidity, ripe fruit, smokiness, toasty notes and increasing sherry hints. Ideal with powerful flavours, deep conversations and retreat moments. This cava needs time.
Haute couture dress with inclusive braille Zekogram. The Zekogram braille is an absolutely innovative design element that was invented in Barcelona in 2013. Beyond the traditional system of reading and writing for blind people, inclusive braille Zekogram offers us an artistic experience. It plays with light, color, shape, texture and composition. And the result is a modern, aesthetic and accessible language for all. Guilera Musivari’s label won two Liderpack Awards 2016 and one World Packaging Award 2016.
The Vintacap – AGL folis are ecological because they replace polyethylene derived from petroleum by polyethylene from sugar cane. They also use inks in water instead of solvents.
Time allows such longed for to hatch –only– when it is time
It’s the hatch, the beginning of almost everything. When the sum becomes favorable and the optimum maturity is finally reached. Is the time to leap, take one more step! Because almost nothing happens suddenly and everything is a constant evolution. Agosarat –audacious– those who believe even when they can’t see.
Isidre Guilera made the first Cava Guilera bottles in 1927, when Maria Sardà and himself worked as farmers at Can Batlle. He was a self-taught man and made just a few bottles in secret. Three years later, Isidre and Maria bought the Ca l’Artigas farmhouse and became the owners. A very risky move indeed but one that proved to be a success, as we are now celebrating our 90th Anniversary.
Guilera AGOSARAT is a tribute to our great-grandparents Isidre Guilera and Maria Sardà. The result of a great harvest and even greater patience, this long aging cava expresses our very essence: intuition, experience, passion and resistance. Time allows such longed for to hatch -only- when it is time. Perseverance, faith and knowing when it has arrived! The moment.