15,74€ Taxes included
Xarel·lo moment ··· [80 months] ··· smart and versatile
- Sugar: Brut Nature [no sugar addition]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [80 months]
- Varieties: 100% xarel·lo
- Vintage: 2012
- Disgorging date in the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 6 – 8ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
- 9.50 points Guia Vins Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2012]
- Gold Vinari Award 2019 Best Sparkling Old Vintages 
- Silver Vinari Award 2019 Wines from DO Cava 
- 9.27 points Guia Vins Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2012]
- 92 points Pedro Ballesteros MW & Decanter 2018 
Cava monovarietal 100% xarel·lo. Fresh, clear and smart. Fine and crystalline bubbles, delicate and fruity aromas, green apple and citrus hints, long finish and bitter touch. This premium cava is absolutely gastronomic and versatile, ideal to pair with all types of gastronomy.
- Modern and cosmopolitan style
- Organic foil by Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Label illustration Cava Nimph by El Dimitry
Guilera Xarel·la is a cava tribute to women and xarel·lo: 2018 has been the year of women and we have feminized our most important grape [xarel·lo] to celebrate it. At Cava Guilera we believe that the prosperity of Cava and Penedès should be based on the uniqueness of xarel·lo and the singularity of our mediterranean landscapes. And the two monovarietals that we have just presented are a reflection of this idea.
Guilera Xarel·la explains the story of a cava nymph who goes to the city in search of urban adventures. Dimitry [artist from Palencia] has been the responsible for capturing this story through the label. We wanted it to be colourful and modern and we are absolutely happy!