12,23€ Taxes included
Terrace moment ··· [60 months] ··· fresh and fruity
- Sugar: Brut [8gr/l.]
- Aging: Gran Reserva [60 months]
- Varieties: 100% xarel·lo
- Vintage: 2014
- Disgorging date at the back label
- Conservation temperature: under 18ºC
- Recommended service temperature: 4 – 5ºC
- Alcohol 12% vol. Volume 75 cl. DO CAVA
- 9.65 points Guia Vins Catalunya 2020 [vintage 2014]
- Silver & 90p at Decanter World Wide Awards 2019 
- Bronze & 86p International Wine Challenge 2019 
- 9.63 points Guia Vins Catalunya 2019 [vintage 2014]
- Brutal – Agenda vins catalans 2019 [vintage 2014]
Cava monovarietal 100% xarel·lo. Fine, vibrant and funny bubbles. With a sweet touch that nuances the acidity and makes it more round and friendly. It is a joyful, fruity and easy-going cava. Ideal by the glass, appetiser & tapas.
- Modern and cosmopolitan style
- Organic foil by Vintacap Absolute Green Line
- Label illustration Cava Nimph by El Dimitry
Guilera Xarel·la is a cava tribute to women and xarel·lo: 2018 has been the year of women and we have feminized our most important grape [xarel·lo] to celebrate it. At Cava Guilera we believe that the prosperity of Cava and Penedès should be based on the uniqueness of xarel·lo and the singularity of our mediterranean landscapes. And the two monovarietals that we have just presented are a reflection of this idea.
Guilera Xarel·la explains the story of a cava nymph who goes to the city in search of urban adventures. Dimitry [artist from Palencia] has been the responsible for capturing this story through the label. We wanted it to be colourful and modern and we are absolutely happy!